Breakin’ hearts and rippin’ farts:
Kim wafted into the hair salon immediately blaming other people for what was clearly her own cheek flapper. Pete’s eyes were stinging; he would have to do this do with his eyes closed. Now nobody is looking her way when she plays a couple notes on the bum trumpet. Let ‘er rip Kim!
We were minding our own business the other night when a member of the New Wilderness made himself known…
On trying to document the newest weirdo of the wild, he did his best to sneak off to a spot he was sure would render him invisible to our inferior vision.
When he realized the gig was up he ran full tilt for the foothills…
We’re going to have to get a lot more serious about this New World Safari guys, because I’m beginning to worry…. what are these wee beasties eating??!
Posted on behalf of anonymous in Samsquantchewan.
- Remember you are not alone. Think positively, people in other provinces are stuck at home too.
- Remember when you signed up for Prime or Crave or Netflix your partner thought it was not worth all that money. Well now you can prove him/her wrong.
- Rememer all those times gas was so expensive you felt you really could not afford to drive your car. Well now you can probably buy the cheapest tank of gas in over a decade.
- Remember all the years you have struggled to file your personal income tax on time. This year you can procrastinate with no financial penalty.
- Remember all those small projects around the house you have never had time for. Well you definitely have some time now. Go ahead design, create, repair or reorganize.
Hope this helps you to think about the small joys of daily living.
We were excited when our artist in residence announced she had tried something new. Perhaps a new medium, a larger piece of paper even… or maybe she was going to add some colour!
Her techniques could certainly benefit by working outside of her comfort zone, and anything to get her up to speed as quickly as possible is to be encouraged…
But when she turned in her “masterpiece” (we use this word in the loosest way possible), we were… surprised?
The title of this column isn’t about to change, but the subject certainly has.
It certainly isn’t a naked lady, but beggars can’t be choosers in times like these!
Our very first episode of Stay at Home Show & Tell features a good friend of ours located in the far Southern Reach of Calgadoom.
Crafty Bitch has been isolated for quite some time now, and is beginning to get even craftier than usual. She’s discovered a brand new hobby: Diamond Painting!
Think you have what it takes? You can order all kinds of diamond paintings on Amazon, and the subject matter ranges from cute to beautiful to utter hilarity.
Got something to Show & Tell? Get ahold of your local broadcaster and send in your pictures!